Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

I gotta admit, the voices aren't really all that spectacular. However, the interactive battles are a SPECTACULAR benefit to the series, I had lots of fun with it. Nice work.

Sonic R music?! Wow, that brings back memories...of that creepy Tails Doll....
anyway, I think its' funny that Gardevior (if I'm spelling that right) is turning possessive of the dude. She acts all tough and 'I don't care' and then a Human girl comes along that he knows and suddenly she's getting nosy as to what their relationship is! lol

Call me old fashioned but I prefer to Imagine voices for the characters. Giving them a voice ruined the amount of imagination I could put into the story, which in-turn gave me less out of it. When you put your own voices to the dialogue it can change the feel of the story. I liked having music and noises during the story but I couldn't stand the voicing dialogue. I'm not trying to be mean, I just have my preferences. And personally, I'd prefer if you re-upload this episode (and I presume 7 and 8) with the voice dialogue cut. Everything else is amazing!

nice intro and i like the pause and play button

just lovelyyyy XD ^_^ all good and getting better and better and better and better...lalalalalalala~ XD ^_^