For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Most of this voice acting seems really stale, with the exception of Gardevoir's. Still, I love this.

I LOVED the previous episodes, and i was really excited to watch all of these. I even put your profile in my browsers bookmarks. But, some of the changes were over the top.. I loved the text, it gave some imagination and kept it true to the original games. And, the odd zoom-in was.. odd. But, of course, i loved the interactive fights. The making of the new vehicles and landscape was a decent start too.

teejay-number13 responds:

The odd zoom in I think you're referring too was kind of an experiment. It didn't work out to well I think, so now I try to keeping the zooming in and out to a minimum.

THIS NEED TO BE AN ACTUAL POKEMON GAME

teejay-number13 responds:

This series is based on my idea for a Pokemon game.

I just started to watch these series. So far they aint bad.

I gotta admit, the voices aren't really all that spectacular. However, the interactive battles are a SPECTACULAR benefit to the series, I had lots of fun with it. Nice work.