For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Excellent Work

I love how you combined 2D and 3D togeather.
When I saw the intro and battle system,
it makes sense why it took longer than usual to finish.
Gallade was a shocker though, never thought he was with Team Galactic

You accomplished a great deal here.

I have to commend you for all the hard work that was put into this. You were very open-minded to suggestions, and included an array of goodies in this episode I'm sure people will very much enjoy. All together, it's your best episode yet, and I think that can be agreed unanimously. I'll always be around to do any voices you might need, looking forward to our other future collaborations together. ;)

Esty

Fabulous!

Very well done and engaging, although there is a glitch in the first battle. Both Emboar and Gigalith fainted before they win. So now the flash still has an almost-knocked-out Dark Seviper moving about on the screen.

NICE!

Pretty good episode, only flaw there is is the text problems. You've misspelled some words but I guess everyone does too. Nobody is perfect. Keep up the good work!