Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

Amazing

However i have some tips for you, the animation and use of the title music from the Anime was a nice touch. Over all i am interested and like the story i just have one complaint. The voice acting it sucked nobody portrayed any form of concern or urgency at all. I mean you got attacked by a crime group the town is in danger and a Pokemon went rouge. Show some emotion raise your voice, lower whisper it it over all felt very bland. Outside of that keep it up.

teejay-number13 responds:

I kind of like the voices that way. They've all been living with threats around them for the last ten years, so they're good at keeping a cool head in tense situations. That means keeping there emotions in check. I guess I haven't really explained it all that well in the series, but that's how I like my characters.

The bug's not fixed

It repeated the same scene, jumped to a new scene, and the audio from the past scene was still playing.
(Scene was scene 2, 2 repeated, jumped to 3, and kept going)

teejay-number13 responds:

I siad the bugs that were reported were fixed. But this one is new. Does it keep happening or was it just once? Because flash can't go over 16k frames and this flash has 34k frames, I had to cheat by using movie clips. Make sure your not using right click -> play. That would cause this bug.

Its Almost Perfect but....

How did Gary Die?

Watch episode 5.

that was interesting

i like it, but i kinda jumped in part way through so i didn't really get much out of it

Wow!

It's a great parody, but the voice acting is... kinda annoying, to be honest. Sorry, but I liked the non voicey version more.

teejay-number13 responds:

I had a feeling that some people wouldn't like the voices, but then again some people complained about having to constantly read and advance the text boxes. There's really no way to please everyone.