Reviews for "PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6"

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The voice acting and interactive battles made this the most exciting episode in the series so far.
Including the fact that Rina-chan did a voice in this.
Also, the new credits scene was amazing!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what happens next.

Cool movie :P.

Some battle bugs that you've probably been informed of more than you like.

1. Growlithes morning sun can overheal him, using it at full health grants even more hp.

2. If you lose the mars battle (don't know about the others), frosslasses sprite remains during the rematch (lost thanks to bronzors confusion hitting my luxray everyturn till it died, and then frosslass critting multiple times >_<). Doesn't matter what format, pokemon battle can screw you over :P

The voice acting is a kind of good improvment! But it could use a little more emotion
keep dem videos up!

okay the actinv sucks. take it off please. there's no emotion there's no tones it just sounds like ur reading it. now i wanna watch ash now. just please...dont'.....its just 'matter of fact' or 'spur of moment' kind of tones. its just BLUEEEEHHHHHHHHhhh thats what it sounded like to me. its called second rate acting and thats just me being nice. like

check this out. three at once. or

CHECK THIS OUT! three at once! OHHH YEAH! there's NO personality or tone! rina is the only one who's borderline acting compared to the rest. and she's been better than this in other works...

teejay-number13 responds:

Sorry you don't like the acting, I'll try to improve each time. But my characters personalities will stay the same. Teejay is stoic, for example, that means little emotion.

It was good, and the voice acting wasn't bad, but I enjoy reading the lines at my own pace. if there was an easy way to toggle it on and off that would be great, but idk how you could do it.

teejay-number13 responds:

More people complain about having to advance text boxes versus listening to voices.