Reviews for "Ucogi's St.Pattys Game"

RAGE QUIT!!!!!

i hope someone does a video lol

Veinom responds:

actually at least 2 guys have, in you tube. go check :P

I like this a lot, keep up the good work.

wat a tease but good

Oh man wish I could have find this gem before.

I've salvaged my record time on this recently; thank goodness for graphics tablets lol.

imgur . com / a / js7ps

I zoomed in to 150% using Google Chrome to achieve it; for reasons beyond my knowledge this is the first time I've tried doing that. My record without zooming in is 43 seconds. I've been a Ucogi fan for about 5 years now; it's my favorite pervy Flash game series on the internet without an iota of doubt; I hope to see it continued, but understand if you're preoccupied with other affairs such as the workload that Mogi Origins' development has created. Also, I've slightly wondered, did you rotoscope and of the animations you did for the blonde-haired cartoon minx with an obscure name starting with a u that we all know and love? The physics in a lot of the animations of her are beyond impressive and convincing; the way that her tits move like Jello against the slight pressing of her hands in the signature hypnotits animation, all of the organic expanding and contracting in the yuri scene; fucking tasty stuff.