Reviews for "soundbox"

amazing

i bet you could be a very good dj. that was so much fun. ive been playing with it for so long. i think theres a couple of small promblems but still its so cool. thanks for the soundbox.

Good for people who can't afford fruity loops

I have windows xp and all my music software seems to not work now. Well this is great because now I can record music without those programs. Good work.

Damn!

That was f*cking awesome! I sat there for about 20 minutes playing with it. I love the tunes you used and the drum sequences were amazing. PLZ MAKE ANOTHER!!!

wow that was awesome

hey this was awesome and the sound quality is A++++++++++ keep up the good work!

THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis is the shit it would be better with some more beats though try i,o,andp together