Reviews for "Noises"

This is so catchy :D

This is a great song, keep up the great work.

Beautiful. It sounds so good. However, it does get a little repetitive at some points. For the most part, I loved it. Everything was put together so nicely, and the sounds were great.

It's pretty good, but definitely needs something to make it more unique. The progression is very simple, and could be expanded on, but the instruments are pretty crisp. :)

Nice even soundscape, it is just too repetitive for my taste, you don't change up your progression and you don't bring in/ take away alot of your sounds to build up or break down. I think the growl squelch whatever sounds in the first part are great. The second part could have a little more pronounced mid rangey type sounds.

this song is nicely produced howerver and you got some cool sounds, I just dont like the arrangement and your repetitive choice of chord progression

3.5/5