Reviews for "Jack: Episode 1"

Amazing!

Please make a part 2 soon!!!!

Why aren't people checking this stuff out?!

Story or Plot: Rather interesting. It would be nice though if you explained what made Jack whatever he is. Unless you're planning on explaining in future episodes, in which case, nevermind. I'm willing to bet you'll tell who the other guy is at the end in later episodes as well.

Artwork and Animation: Fantastic. The artwork is very neat and it also reminds me of Batman: The Animated Series in some ways. The animation is very fluent and well done. It feels as if the Artwork and Animation blend in to the overall video pretty well (I need to stop using that word) too.

Voices: Cool. In movies that have Rice Pirate as a voice actor, I never can tell when It's HIS voice we're hearing unless he sounds noting like everyone else in the video. Here, I can kinda tell, but not well enough to point out every single scene that he's involved with.

OVERALL: REALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME. That is my only way of describing my opinion without saying why I like it. But, that's all I can really say. When I saw the original film, my jaw didn't just drop, it EXPLODED what with how awesome it was. THIS is far more awesome in every way because it set up more characters, it had more voices than just that of Jack's, in so many ways, this is THE ultimate Newgrounds movie. All I can say after watching this awesome video is this: GIVE. ME. MORE. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE MORE.

Well done

Can't wait for the next episode... no seriously, one year?

Cartoon Style is nice

I like the actually design of your characters, abit cliche on the story but nice in general