Reviews for "Madotsuki's Dream Dock"

Not sure

Not entirely sure why this is meant to be scary at all actually. Kind of feels like it was just some girl who could be clicked on to get different looks and just a head looking out at everything but never truly doing anything at all. There was no real feel of a build up and not even mental scaring either. Just classical music as a girl watches things happen all around her.

While this is a point and click styled game where you can just click on the girl and nothing else. I think you could have made this more interesting by having the various other characters and things that come on screen be clickable and be able to interact with them doing something with or to the girl. The guy walking on the bridge, stuff falling into water, and the squid at the end didn't really seem to phase her at all, she just watched them.

Overall, it's alright but nothing scary at all sadly.

Review Request Club

Pienkaito responds:

To be honest, if I spent more time on it, then I would come up with an infinite long list with ideas on it.

Maybe the warning message misguided you, but I simply put that one up, because of one particular scene. What I mean is that this animation was never meant to be scary.

It has a deep meaning to it actually and if you didn't play the game, then it's actually hard to think about it. (Most of the time, that is)

Thanks for the review, SCTE3.

Fun and dark

I will start off this review on saying that this was an interesting flash game here, it has itsmomemnts nad can be better but for what it is, i must say that it was alright and pretty amusing, i like some of the stuff you pulledout on this giving it an interesting look, so a nice feel all around with this one good effort and i was pretty impressed with most things on this. Like i said the "VISUALS" were great and had a good look about it all and such, I love the ending here aswell, you really pushed for a "DARK" feel here and that made it for a good flash entry here so i was pretty impressed with this submission and hope to see more work from you soon aswell.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would like to see more of the little details added along with more effects popping up but also go with the dark touch even more then you already have.

Pienkaito responds:

Thanks for the very helpful review. I'll keep that in mind.

Im playing in the middle of the day and i think i just s**t myself. tricky work!

is this a game? How do i beat it?

Pienkaito responds:

No, but find the true ending.

Am I supposed to review the music?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, this isn't really a Halloween piece, so if you're going to try and get that sorted, generally people need something scary, as opposed to mournful - that would be for All Saints Day, on November 1st, when all of the horrors have gone to bed for another year and the good in the world comes out to clear up the mess.

I've watched this piece, clicked all that I could and found nothing scary, creepy or indeed worthy of Halloween, to be honest. The buildup spent far too long to get to a bit of a damp squib of an ending, so I'd recommend that you go back to the drawing board and get something a little less long-winded and boring, to give us more entertainment, otherwise the warnings just make it even more of an anti-climax.

Switching the character for other bits and pieces weren't enough to keep me entertained for the duration of the song, so I was quite disappointed with the presentation as a whole.

[Review Request Club]

Pienkaito responds:

I guess, you didn't find that final (and true) ending of the interactive animation.
Because that was why there's a warning in the first place. =P

Anyway, I'm sorry for letting you down.
It was never indeed to be scary. (except for that one part)
I wanted to create an atmosphere, that varies on different people.
Some people found it depressing and some found it calm. There were a few people who think that this was actually scary, because of the weird shit that is happening.

Like I said, I'm sorry for the disappointment, but I'm still thankful for the well-written review.