Reviews for "Madotsuki's Dream Dock"

Lovely Yume Nikki fangame

I'm a big fan of Yume Nikki and I thought this was really neat. I like how you could change Madotsuki's effects and the different characters in the background. The music was really great too. I played this twice because the first time I did, nothing really happened with the other girl on the dock no matter how many times I clicked on her. But I played it a second time and I guess I figured it out... hah. I'm wondering if the chances of something happening are like the chances of you meeting Uboa in the game? :p Either way, cool game. (:

Pienkaito responds:

Yeah, it works kinda like that. =)
Thanks for the review.

Interesting, how'd you get in there?

To be quite honest, and this may sound strange to some, but this flash animation frankly feels like what goes on inside of my brain on a daily basis. It's always churning out something different, my thoughts are never the same, and when I'm sitting somewhere doing nothing for an extended period of time, I suddenly start having extremely strange images and scenarios start floating through the front of my mind, while I pretty much just daze out.

Personally, I didn't find the flash scary, per say, but then I'm fairly jaded toward most "frightening" things, so maybe it's just me. I quite frankly loved the music, though. Like I mentioned earlier, it feels like the kind of tune that would start floating through my head as I sit around, staring at nothing, and imagining something abstractly weird and out of left field. The music feels very calming and relaxing, and I'd say fits all the images that you had pop up in the background.

All in all, I liked this flash alot. I plan on leaving it running while I use my comp, so I can daze out a bit while I enjoy my day, at home for once, instead of while waiting at a bus stop...

-Cossack.

PS: As for the "interactivity", having the little girl change into different things by clicking on her was a neat touch. Not a ton to say about it, but it was neat. Nice work on it, keep it up.

Thanks for this

Thank you for this. I'm a big fan of Yume Nikki so I found it very touching, even if it was scary at the same time. But WTF ? The girl turns into Monoko ? Well, whatever, I liked it. The music and all...

To the people who don't understand what is going on : go play the game if you really want to know why weird stuff is happening in there. It may not make more sense to you because the game itself is kind of plotless but Yume Nikki is a game that shouldn't be missed.

Pienkaito responds:

Yeah! It was a spontaneous choice doing the Monoko thing, but it worked. Sort of.

Thanks for the very nice review. =D

me: i wonder whats supposed to happen??
*click click click click*
me:ITS STILL NOT WORKING!!
*checks comments*
*clicks woman on the other dock*
*picture pops out*
me: LOLOLOLOL XD

This is awesome are u gonna make a IB version? just wandering

Good question.