Reviews for "Gyossait"

Brilliant aesthetic. Shame it handles like shit.

4 stars,its a good game but some times after using my shield,he runs in the direction i was facing when i used it,and that has caused me to die a few times.other than that its a great game.

5 stars is not enough to rate this game. 10/5

A very dark game with good horror elements in it. Most of it isn't bad, but you tend to slide around a lot (mostly in mid air), you don't have check points in the middle of the game, and getting the good ending can be HARD.

Speaking of which, you have to NOT KILL WITH THE GUN (deflecting with the shield and shooting destructible walls is fine), to get the good ending, and that includes Uzaza. To beat Uzaza with no gun, you have to touch the 3 lightning orb things, then something stabs him for you.

SoyLung mentions the other 2 medals.

One last tip: pressing Z restarts an area (but has little practical use since those red item things warp to you if you find them after losing them in a death trap).

In all truthfulness, I did enjoy it. Though there where some plot Holes, and half of the time you don't understand where you are going, or what you are doing- But, in the grand scheme of things, I really did enjoy the experience.