Reviews for "Gyossait"

A very dark game with good horror elements in it. Most of it isn't bad, but you tend to slide around a lot (mostly in mid air), you don't have check points in the middle of the game, and getting the good ending can be HARD.

Speaking of which, you have to NOT KILL WITH THE GUN (deflecting with the shield and shooting destructible walls is fine), to get the good ending, and that includes Uzaza. To beat Uzaza with no gun, you have to touch the 3 lightning orb things, then something stabs him for you.

SoyLung mentions the other 2 medals.

One last tip: pressing Z restarts an area (but has little practical use since those red item things warp to you if you find them after losing them in a death trap).

In all truthfulness, I did enjoy it. Though there where some plot Holes, and half of the time you don't understand where you are going, or what you are doing- But, in the grand scheme of things, I really did enjoy the experience.

great game loved the story and execution and soundtrack and ending(s): for anyone having trouble with the secret medals
insult to injury - die from an enemy and fall into an environmental hazard
curiouser and curiouser - on i think the second or third level, top right screen you can see gyossait talking to you
altruist - dont use the gun and you get the good ending

All this game needs is a save function. Aside from that it is a compelling game :)

I played Au Sable years ago and loved it. Came by this game by chance and as soon as I saw the flickering text I thought 'This has to be by the same guy!!' It is and this game is more than worth anyones time. I would love to see what you would do with a short animated film, dev!