Reviews for "Gyossait"

so I ran into a bug that made the game crash. not sure how far I was, but I got the shooter mode and went to shoot one of the wind plants and it froze out as it was trying to blow wind and I was shooting it right next to it, possibly making it change directions.

great game though,now I gotta play through again :/

awesome, atmospheric, that alliteration was great.

I could be wrong, but the way that I portray the game is that even though we did not intend to do harm, our existence is a sin whether we agree to it or not. But the only thing we really can do is live our lives to the fullest in the time we have. I don't blame Gyossait for being angry that we scarred her precious earth, but honestly it's the only thing we can do. She's just going to have to accept that.

Anyways, very good game. Story is very diverse and mysterious, ambiance definitely unsettling, and the graphics are well attuned to the theme. If there are future games like this, I am looking forward to seeing them.

Awesome game, really liked it ,and controls aren't that bad,just claimant :P .Overall,great game (the horror touch is great XD)

As the joker said "i don't know if this is art but i like it"

The level design is great, the concept is beautiful as is spooky, the excellent time of the sound FX makes you jump out of the chair, the story, all is a master piece.

The only flaw (if not is designed this way) is that the controls are a little slippery.

Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for let us play your amazing games.