Reviews for "Gyossait"

I'm not a fan. I just kept thinking "this game is just a bad Perdition" the whole time. The controls aren't great, the character is slow while the jump is uncontrollable and super floaty. Multiple times I tried to maneuver with my jump and died because it's so hard to use. The story is basically impossible to follow without a cheat sheet: clearly something dark and edgy is going on but I don't know what. Overall, if you want to play a good, fun, dark, story-driven platformer; play Perdition.

so I ran into a bug that made the game crash. not sure how far I was, but I got the shooter mode and went to shoot one of the wind plants and it froze out as it was trying to blow wind and I was shooting it right next to it, possibly making it change directions.

great game though,now I gotta play through again :/

awesome, atmospheric, that alliteration was great.

I could be wrong, but the way that I portray the game is that even though we did not intend to do harm, our existence is a sin whether we agree to it or not. But the only thing we really can do is live our lives to the fullest in the time we have. I don't blame Gyossait for being angry that we scarred her precious earth, but honestly it's the only thing we can do. She's just going to have to accept that.

Anyways, very good game. Story is very diverse and mysterious, ambiance definitely unsettling, and the graphics are well attuned to the theme. If there are future games like this, I am looking forward to seeing them.

Awesome game, really liked it ,and controls aren't that bad,just claimant :P .Overall,great game (the horror touch is great XD)