For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Melee Man"

GREAT!

Pretty fun game!
(beat the first boss, no hit.)

And for those who think the game is hard...don't you dare play Dark Soul, or will probably die of stupidity.

Dear Kakuzu13

When i looked on your page it said you were a 14 year old boy, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you don't like this game because you were to busy playing COD like most 14 year old boys. I really enjoyed this game because it was a basic shoot and jump game while the music reminded me of when I played sega genesis when i was actually younger than you but i still had the simple joy of this game. I'm pretty sure half of newgrounds games are simple games that bring happiness and joy in playing while others bring you deeply into the game with an amazing story or gameplay. While people like you (mostly snotty upperclass kids with four ipads and a golden toilet seat that wipe your own ass for you) complain about quality.
%u200E. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Great game hope you make more like these and like i said before i loved the music :)

Awesome game!

I had a lot of fun with this game. I didn't think it was too short or too difficult. I especially liked the fact how the bonus levels had you think outside the box to get all the way to the end and made you question whether or not a spike pit lay in wait at the bottom of that jump. Level 15 was also difficult, but that's just because I suck and have a tendency to second guess my jumps and turn right into a death pit. There was even an instance where I killed the boss and went to get the key and fell to my death. Talk about a bad day. Amazing game and deserving of a 10. Great Job and Keep up the amazing work!

Good game

good job on game however you may want to dum down the randomness on the last boss even megaman had set patterns that weren't as annoying as getting raped due to the boss never coming down. other then that nice work =)

10/10 Like skyrim without guns.
-IGN