Reviews for "Melee Man"

Not bad

Too easy . It should be more challenging, it would be more fun , if you would need to climb up. And the shooting animation was boring and crappy. I finished 5 levels, and i don`t want to finish the game. Too too boring.I should give you 5 , but i love pixels , so i give you 6. Maby better luck next time and keep working with pixels!

Secret medals = boooo

Decent game. Boss fights weren't that bad. The bonus boss fight was easier than the single boss fight, because of the platform gaps in the first one.

Losing half your score each death? Ridiculous.

Medal system fuxxored. No hints whatsoever. What are the two blank signs for? Like the one in C4 or whatever, near the top, in the back layer hidden in a little corner you can fall into with other hidden gems.

I cracked open the game to get the secret medals, after completing the game, but was unable to find five of them.

Oh, bug: I got the Quick Like Ninja! achievement as I began level C4. Glitch! =)

Secret medals:
1. No deaths. Complete all 20 levels without dying. (You're such a dick.)
2. Score. Get over 100,000 points (no one has over 100,000 on the high scores).
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. Congratulations! Complete all normal levels in one session.
7. ??
8. ??
9. Quick Like Ninja! Complete level C5 (fifth bonus) without taking any damage.

Yawn

Something's not working right with your game when I quit, out of sheer boredom, on my first death. Everything about it is so cliché.

GREAT

I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THIS GAME! THE ONLY REASON FOR MY CAPS IS TOO SHOW ALL THE ANGER I HAD FROM THAT 2ND FUCKING BOSS! D:< but other wise great game
(expecting a sequel :) )

i like it

awsome graphics but the game concept is a bit boring in my opinion but good job