Reviews for "Melee Man"

What the heck is going on?

This game doesn't work for me. I push 1 and I hear the music change but it doesn't do anything. :\

If this were really a gameboy color game...

...then I would have shattered the poor thing by now having played most of the challenge levels.

BUT!

I <3 this game. Please make more, etc. etc.

Awesome

Love the music :)

very cool, just one suggestion

Excellent work!! Loved the 8 bit feel. Only complaint is I found using the down arrow or space bar to shoot awkward. I would have preferred to be able to use the mouse button. But that's a very small thing -- greeat game!

Good but insanely hard

Its a good game but the last boss on c-5 will have you pulling your hair out. I dont know how someone is supposed to beat all 20 levels in succession without dying and I dont want to be the one to put myself through such stress.

I did notice that some of the secret medals did not unlock for me but I wont say which ones as to not give it away but maybe you should include an option to resend although the game itself is saying I never earned them either which is ridiculous as I have over 100k points thanks to the very last screen. I didnt take off points for the medals not working however.