Reviews for "Jack's Halloween Treats"

Impressive

At first i thought i would hate this but its was really well done.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. And I don't say that often.

This was the best halloween animation I have seen in my entire life. Seriously.

- Artwork is freaking brilliant
- Script is genius
- Characters are "unique", I am sure they have been done before but felt unique anyhow, if you get what I mean
- It's LONG
- It's E-rated, but it's still creepy! Not too much but still gave me the creeps at points

This flash is perfection in material form! Even though I would have liked to know just why the little girl didn't get turned into candy as well, but I suppose it's like the other reviewer said, because the girl was "pure". I guess that is the closest it can get... then again leaving things kinda unexplained is part of the creepy. Also think I saw them turned into candy- part coming, but that didn't take away from the flash.

Perfection I tell you! Absolutely nothing to improve about it! P.E.R.F.E.C.T. PERFECT!

LOVE IT JACK IS SO KAWAII

love it love it love it love it love it love it HAPPY HALLOWEEN

sorry for the late submission

cool

really enjoyed this, also love the trick Jack pulled always did find interest in the power to turn people into candy. :P

Very interesting

I like it, from the story to animation, everything is in it's place. I specifically love how you perceived everything with dramatic effect. Props!