For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

This was awful (in so many ways)

First, it was HEARTWRENCHING to see Rainbow Dash get ripped apart. Secondly, the animation was pretty bad, and mostly just tracings of the show. Third, the story made absolutely no sense. It was just bad, nothing good can be said about this flash.

tiarawhy responds:

Thank you come again! Also the fact that you think it was traced from the show makes me happy since it was all done by hand :)

What the fuck did I just watch?

So this is a mash up of Nightmare before Christmas, MLP, and something akin to Texas Chainsaw Massacre? What have you been smoking and where can I get it? But seriously, that was just plain awful. The animation was extremely sub par and synced horribly with the song. Plus, quite recently a flash similar to this was made with much better results. I may despise MLP but even if this flash wasn't in any way related to it, it would still be terrible.

it was .....AMAZI-FUCKING BORING
please make rainbow dash kill pinkie pie

that was horrible!! X_X WHYYYYY?

why god you dudes can make this shit really i like rainbow