For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Good for a first attempt.

For starters, I think you may have been better off using a version of the song that didn't have the sound effects from the show since they sounded out of place about 85% of the time.

As for the animation, it's not terrible, but the elements (Such as the window and the background on that zoom in at the beginning) often clash and many moving objects are tweened so hard it's almost painful to watch. Motions also fell out of sync with the music a few times too. But I'm trying to keep in mind that you've been at Flash for a grand total of like 5 weeks so I won't be too harsh on that point. And props for hand drawing the stuff.

Overall, I'd say it's a good start and shows that you definitely have the resolve to take up big projects, and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing you improve in the future.

P.S. Did Fluffy do that preloader? Looks nice.

tiarawhy responds:

Nah fluffy was busy it seems so I ended up doing it my self (the preloader is actually the last part of the flash I did and I used everything I learned to make it).

why does every one wanna kill rainbow dash

a nice adaptation to the Cupcakes story and among the better animations I've seen.
The part with the axe (hatchet?) was a nice touch and the intro was nicely done as well as the part with Dash after Pinkie cut her wing off and when she was tied to the machine.

Pinkie at the end just seemed a bit odd as she was smiling, I assume, as did she after she cut off Dash's CM and was twirling it around other then that it was decent =)

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH HERE?????!!!!! this is sad because rainbow dash is dying at least it aint fluttershy why cant it be some pony who dont belong in that generation? can someone answer that ???? please?

god i could smell the death but decent interpretation