Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Torn on what to rate it.

I absolutely hate the idea of Pinkie killing Dash, but at the same time it was too good to mark down much.
I might be a bit insane. The saddest thing I found about this video was that Dash never became one of the Wonderbolts.

Good animation, but...

This was severely hurt by the choice of music. Although in its own movie the song is slightly scary, its not very fitting in this context. If you replaced it with something really creepy, it would've been a lot better. Something without words, or at least words that sound like they came from a sane person (backwards, whispered, in g major, ect). Give the music a different try and you'll have a wicked creepy and well animated interpretation.

Ok But Epic!

Why is it rainbowdash???Any was good video I hated the music but it was fine.I liked it :).It Was Very nicesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.(<-
--creeper)Theres another one but its diffrient great to watch on holloween.
The blood wasn't to good but good to start off.But seariousley why is always pinkie who kills/tortures rainbowdash???

I'm scared