Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

SCORE!!!

Can we work together? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?

OMG

That was scary.

First let me start by saying that no, I am not a brony. Though I suspect I may be on my way
Second, I am crazy about cupcakes. I haven't actually read it, but these animations and flashes and such are starting to make me think I should.
And third, this is me trying to give an "honest review" without simply saying "I love it!" or "I hate it! Go die in a fire Dash hater!"
This animation was really well done I say, but the music? Ok yes it may have worked with this to a degree(I understand this was done for Halloween?) but personally I believe there is a song that is better suited to this rendition of cupcakes, I may not be able to name such a song right out of my head but certainly there is. In my opinion the scene after the axe is thrown, where pinkie pie hacks at rainbow dash's wing, is slightly over exaggerated. The gore and such is a nice effect, but perhaps pinkie could have hacked slightly less at Dash's wing and also have aimed closer to where the wing joins with the back, that way the amount of flesh torn when the wing was ripped off would seem logical.
4.5/5 (-0.5 for song choice, worked to a degree, but it did seem slightly... upbeat? For a scene such as cupcakes)
And aside from the review, what was that song that played in the credits? I NEED THAT SONG!

Love this creepypasta & love this animation ^^
good job brony

brohoof /)

wow great animation the song fit perfectly and i absolutely love how you changed it a bit to fit the song! Pinkie is truly horrifying and rainbow dash looks in agony! XD overall great job mate!