Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

Awesome!!!

Great job the animation is extremely well done!!!!
You put a lot of work into this and it paid off
I'm not gonna lie i thought it was a little gay cuz I an't into unicorns but it's still good
you know what Fuck that guy talkin' shit!!
motherfucker needs to get his dicksucked and quit being a pussy ass bitch
Stankass ho leavin' comments cuz he think his shit don't stink fuck that dude man he shouldn't be doggin on peoples work

i suppose we have all wanted to do it a

disturbing but youve gotta appreciate the sheer irony of a horse being drawn and quartered. how many of her ancestors were used in old school executions? nobody knows trhats the fun lol.

Cool animation, good work. Thanks for posting! I love the fact that you made a torture film with My Little Pony as the theme, and a music video at that so to speak.
One question: What is the song you used for the end credits?

^ want to be your assistant!

I just want to say a word : FUCK