For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "MLP: Pinkie's Cupcakes"

This is nothing like cupcakes!I understand the objects that were in the episode when pinkie went crazy but not everything else!1.5

I like it but if that was me. we here's what would of happened. my wings are made of steel. my wings will never come of EVER! I always have a weapon with me. (don't judge me) and I ripped a steel rod in half! I think I can rip some elastic rope on a death machine. and I have been in a situation like that before. so ya PINKIE PIE BEWARE! THIS PEGUS WONT BE TURNED INTO CUPCAKES OR A CREEPY SUIT! SO COME AT ME PINKIE PIE! I DARE YOU!

ill kill you pinkie if its the last thing ill do >:(

sorry have to say this to everyone but, I find this funny!

i lust for the hunt and i sallow the pain but it seems you just scream at me, WHY DO YOU SCREAM THEY ALL F89KING SCREAM AT ME. rainbow just stay quiet a little longer and can scream all the F72KING LIES all you want but after you become an angle. just couple lines my story or verson of cupcakes and the pepole who are distrubed about this trust me this is a childs book compared to what i write: please excuse my spelling if any, i sadly relly on spell check