Reviews for "XenoSquad"

A great time

Absolutely loved the game. My only complaint is Heat management - It was a great resource to work with early, but after putting just a point into each marine's maximum and cooldown, it became nearly a non issue. I completely forgot about it after I added the second point. Also, melee attacks are a little ridiculous.

There's not much I have to suggest, I just craved a steeper challenge.

nice game

i played it for a while, had some great game by hte way, but suddently it hit me and i yelled "SPACEHULK!" and after that i went and played spacehulk with my brother :D

Great game no doubt but needs tweeked for a sequel

Wonderful game, great graphics, excellent camera views, and tactical battlefields. I had a lot of fun playing this one. Know that you have a real winner going on here, regardless of these suggestions for a sequel and yes, everyone into these kinda games will want one!

-More weapons, characters, skills, monsters, levels, items, yada yada yada...
-More interfaced levels with unflat ground and different scenes. Really liked the movable platform level. Shape is a factor too. Remember, think outside the box.
-Character progression was too easy, but works with the short game. Longer game; longer character progression.
-Group together the entrances of monsters, sometimes the camera went back and forth between the double entries of monsters rather than letting both come out of the same hole. Could be faster too with the monsters popping out. The last level was a little monotonous if you picked just one side.
-Some squares turned yellow with no target. I'm thinking because a character with a gun other than the grenade launcher was targeting the huge monster without being able to shoot it.

With all that being said, excellent job on this and I hope you make another one to kill time with.

yeah

excellent! comme l'a dit Deathwishez, ENCORE!

Perfection

No complaints. Encore, encore!