Reviews for "Zombie Swarm- Survive"

You must play this game

Wow! I am a pro gamer and tour the world, competing in various gaming leagues and tounaments. All I can say is that this game is the most fun I've had in a long time. Yes, I can do a 360 double back-flip sniper triple kill blind-folded, but this game is so much better in every way. The sounds, the graphics, the finnesse that Sumo has clearly put into this game is incredible. Play it now!

Sumo148 responds:

I don't know if you're trolling me... but thanks for the review (i think?) xD

Pretty Good!

I liked this a lot! But there are some things I couldn't quite get. Grenades didn't work, I couldn't do much except for shoot run and go to the shop. I liked the graphics. something else is I would make the shots disappear when they hit a zombie.

Sumo148 responds:

For the grenades you hold down the G button and use the mouse to throw them. Thanks for the support :)

Pretty Good!

Man, I've checked out the other entries for this contest. They all SUCK, if compared to this one.

This is a great piece of art made in TGF2, I assume. Pretty fun to play, and sickly hard, too (while on hard/insane). You made really a great piece of work. Of course, it's not perfect - these kind of games, when made in TGF2/MMF2 tend to lag a lot. I presume you did clearly a great job on polishing the code so it won't.
It's way better than my Zombie Arena, in my sincere opinion. Graphics are great, screen effects are AWESOME - and I particularly LOVED the demon zombie rounds, pretty creative you are.

9/10. Congratulations, you have a serious chance of winning!

Sumo148 responds:

Thanks man! Yeah i just checked out your Zombie Arena game, its pretty good. I liked how your weapons upgraded as you went, interesting concept. I'm glad you liked all the graphics and effects. I drew them all out myself! :D

Flawless Victory

Attractive intro, smooth gameplay, and sounds and music are perfect. The only flaw is a handful of glitches. Multiple Guns, equipment, and music is what made this game.

Sumo148 responds:

Thanks for the review. Yeah there were a few glitches that I tried to sort out, but I wanted to post the game up before the weekend so that I could generate some views before the competition actually ended. Once its over I'll go back and sort out all the bugs while updating the game with all the comments and criticism I've received. Thank you for your support!

It's pretty good, a standard little zombie survival game. I personally see the zombies going a bit too fast, but oh well. (Also, you should try a project zomboid take, I think you might enjoy setting up a real survival game :D)