Reviews for "Snake Double"

dude

i love all of your game and they teach me stuff the first game a i played of yours was 15 puzzles and now im realy good at slide puzzles -mine blocks i found out you can play minecraft free no download - you have got to friend meh plz

Thanks I'm glad you like my games :D
I also got obsessed with my 15 puzzles and learned tricks too :)

Hope I can make more cool games in the future :)

Veeeery cool game. Pick up and play, perfect, and a really nice take on the original game. I liked the appearing blocks, it made the game much more interesting. The music is quite cool as well, which is high praise coming from me (Metalhead).

Two player was my favourite part. I always like flash games with a multiplayer, spent a while playing it with my little sister. Well done.

Thank you very much!
I know every game developer has to make some sort of snake game at one point, so I did! I'm glad being creative paid off.
I love the two player also; when my friends and I are bored and want something to do at school, just pull this up for a few minutes!

CELERY LETTUCE

Zanzlanz responds:

Heh, okay then. Thanks for favoring :)

HIGHEST RECORD SURVIVE
100 000 POINTS
COOL GAME ZANLANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, lol! Thank you :)

Hello, Zanzlanz! Remember me from my Mine Blocks review? Yup, I've returned to review this game of yours!

First off, I enjoy the addition of new game modes, though the 2-player mode isn't all that great. The players have to hog the keyboard in order to compete. Another gripe I have is that the coins sometimes spawn right next to one of the boundary walls, or, even worse, right in a corner of 'em, making them harder to get than need be. Also, the snake you control in the game moves a tad too quickly, making it hard to grab coins in general, and is also why I can't stand the coins that spawn near the boundaries.

However, despite the flaws, you did revolutionize the snake game with the game modes, and a catchy, fitting tune. Heck, even the graphics are a bit better than the original game while still maintaining the old style of it! You, sir, have earned a well deserved 3/5, and a 5/10. It'd be even higher if you could iron out the flaws, though that goes for all games.

Best of luck for any potential future snake revitalizations!

-MF314

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for your awesome review! :D
I'm not considering changing the game this far in the future, but I really appreciate your remarks on how I can improve it! :)