Reviews for "Robichai"

too small

would be good if it wher not the size of an stamp

Stencyl is nice!

This is a game that is fun because of how simple it is. The graphics are really nicely done in this, especially with how well everything moves. It's just kind of a handicap when you can't jump. There could have been more enemies, but the ones that were there were pretty annoying. I like how everything is presented in such an amazingly clear manner. All the graphics are extremely straight and give off a great sense of organization.

The music is also good and sets the mood well. I like how it doesn't get too graphic with the robot deaths. Of course, this is in such a cute place, it's hard to even think about death. I was a bit confused as to what to do on the opening scene, but then it told me how to advance into the game. It's fun just to see those things go up and down.

Nice Work Cory!

This is a great game, it controls well, looks nice with tasteful colour, it's fiendishly difficult in places, and the music is great. It should be a little bigger though.

Great!

Sadly, everything I have to say has already been said by KupaMan below. Oh well...

Still a great game, though.

Odd, interesting, tiny

The simple graphics look nice with the simple mechanics, and the levels do a decent job at adding increasingly difficult obstacles. But why so small? I know it is probably the way you wanted it, but it's not ideal when I have to zoom my browser in and lean closer to my screen just so see what's happening.
The game design itself could have benefited from a menu or stage select or something. Instead, we get the barest of bones here. A decent game was made here, but a lot of small things could have taken it a long way.

Kcori responds:

I completely agree with everything you said. The tiny game size is one of the strangest decisions I've ever made, and I certanily won't be doing that again.

Thanks for the review.