Reviews for "Draka"

The design was good

The graphics and engine were pretty good, if not a bit spastic (which matches the art style anyway, so who cares).

But the actual gameplay became really boring. The "tutorial" levels were too drawn out for someone with experience in physics games, and I just said "let's find something else to play" at level 7.

Not bad!

The gameplay was a little rough. I wanted to drop Draka onto the ground so he can stay there, but he kept having a spasm attack. But pretty much, that's all the bad stuff in this game! The Vampire spider idea was clever and original, and the graphics were decent. This is one of those really good puzzle games that people could just play for hours on end (i.e. ME! :D) I had alot of fun with this, and i'm hoping for a sequel. Take care!

this was good

but it was too hard so I quit

awesome

i actually liked this game but had a rage quit because its too hard

A lot of fun!

I think Draka seems more like a vampiric spider than anything else. It's still a fairly original creation and I had a lot of fun with it. The coolest part is how well the artwork flows when you create the webs. That is also the most fun part, particularly with how Draka just plops around everywhere. When he turns people into monsters like him, it actually is pretty scary. Of course, it keeps its goofy cartoonish appearance.

I'm so glad to see so many good stuff here around Halloween. The sounds are great too with how Draka cackles all the time. There's just a great sense of fun in this. It's great that he has a fairly wide space for him to move around so it's really a game you can experiment with. This didn't strike me much as a puzzle game, but I guess it doesn't fit anywhere else.

nabossa responds:

Such a great review! Thank you!