Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sealed Fate"

Enjoyable

Pretty good for a first attempt at Flash, I enjoyed the story and the art. The only thing I'll say could be improved is that it could be a bit longer, but other than that, nice work, keep it up.

Nice

I think this movie is quite funny and cute. My favourite moment was when the octopus jumped out of the water with a "WWWHAAAAAH" sound. Also liked the rubber ducky and I thought it was cute how the seal went to chew on it (or whatever he did) :3

You used sounds and music quite nicely and the drawings were well done I'd say. I especially liked the clouds in the background. Everything else looked good too. I only think the octopus was a bit... as if he broke all his tentacles at four different places, but it's no biggie and perhaps only added to the silliness and cuteness of this submission.

Overall 8 out of 10, 4 out of 5. This is definitely one of my favourite ones I've seen so far (coming from your class). Great job and good luck with the grading and everything. I'm sure this'll be a pass though.

~Auz