Reviews for "Discount Mayonnaise"

no title, read comment :)

not my type of game, but thats not a reason to not like it.
pretty well done, smooth graphics and amazing customization ability.
10/10 (customization- buying weapons/armor the way you like it (in case any questions rise up about it)).

Had a lot of fun :D

This was just fantastic kudos, the graphics were colorful and pleasing to the eye, the music had me bumping and that friggen worm had me screaming but that kind of screaming that turns into laughter because you know its right behind you!
Overall this was awesome I want more games like this!
I'll keep playing this. Over and over and over.

Joelasticot responds:

Glad you liked it! And that worm is there to keep you on your toes!

LOL

The character on the right immediately think of TF2. Givin' you a ten just for that, lol.

Superb

Love it. This is a great game, very fresh and original. The gameplay is fun and very exciting. I just don't like how it doesn't save how far you've gotten if you stop part way through and quit.

Joelasticot responds:

It should save your progress after every purchase or every level completed. If it isn't, maybe it's because your flash cookies are taking all their allowed space... dunno

OMFGOFLMAO???!?!?!??!

This is the best game I ever played in my entire life in newground...
THE ENDING,DUDE...THE ENDING... WHAT CAN I SAY ? HILARIUS????IS THE BEST ENDING I EVER ENCOUNTER, first after I saw the ending I was see myself in the mirror confusing of what just happened??? then I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTE !
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GAME...SERIOUSLY...THANK YOU FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART !

10/10