Reviews for "SAS: Zombie Assault 3"

Lagging

Co-op mode seems took me more than 2 hours to load does anyone have the same problem?

Fantastic Game, i played for hours!

You guys never disappoint, delivering another amazing game. I've seen many 'zombie shooters' that have crashed and burned but this game is great. The multiplayer is the real thrill, fighting endless waves of zombies with random strangers. The variation of the zombies gives the game some interesting twists, without making the game confusing and repetitive. I would love to see more maps, zombies and mission styles in the future.

Congrats on making a great game,

toiss,

Very great game, been playing it for a few days.

Who is this SPARE BRAINS, though? Is that some kind of computer? Because I end up getting games that is me, SPARE BRAINS, SPARE BRAINS, and SPARE BRAINS. xD

I cannot catch the full screen of the game, my screen only catches a small line on the top of the start square.

TrollQHacker