Reviews for "SAS: Zombie Assault 3"

addicting but i have an idea

when u make some updates u should add a chat box so players can strategize especially for the purge if some people dont know what to do they run awy scared and it becomes impossible especially when people leave the game at the beginning and its just 2 players maybe an expansion on how many people can be in each room. also u should add weapon speciality lvls on all the guns making the wepons more powerful. along with the ability to buy upgrades for the guns like bigger mags and accuracy Enhancing items for better shooting and also maybe a melee weapon as a secondary attack for those times u have a horde and u have to reload and some cool swords and other cool items that can heal u and heal the members of ur team. also some multiplayer pvp would do awsome for this game too. add more ranks and some more lvls and guns. oohh and you should make the ability to upgrade ur armour and health and speed like armour items will be dropped instead of randomly generating like the weapon boosts.

Awsome for the ipod!

It is a great game

this game would be even more cool if it had an afk invulnarability thing and chat even for guest

Good game. Fun mission. 10/10 :3