Reviews for "SAS: Zombie Assault 3"

AWESOME

is really dam good this game .... just one problem ...... no quality chage XD

meh

I just dont like the top down look, other then that i have no objections.

The game...

This has truly hooked me. Though the campaign is short lived, the multiplayer is great. I've had lots of fun playing with friends on this. A few improvements I would do:
Add more guns, or at least make more guns available for lower ranked people (You need to be rank 22 to get an LMG).
Add a chatbox.
Make the barricades a little more realistic.
Make purge easier. It is almost impossible (I say almost, because I have beaten it once, but I had to kill 1992 until the end, which was a waste of ammo).
Make shotgun and LMG ammo cheaper. It costs 25 dollars to get 200 bullets for an smg, but 75 dollars for 25 bullets on a shotgun? Honestly, make it cheaper.
All games have their flaws, but this game I liked so much. I can not rate it a 10, because if I did, that would mean there was nothing to improve on it.

it's ok BUT....

I don't like the deal with the camra goes where the mouse goes I got confused as hell I much prefered it when the camra focused on your charater

Game is pretty fun, but

Logging in through mochi to save was nothing but a pain in the butt. I've logged in 5 times but the game has no idea. Sort of dumb.

The game itself is pretty fun, didn't get far because I'm having problems saving, but oh well. Maybe it's just me. Good game overall.