Reviews for "SAS: Zombie Assault 3"

EPIC top down zombie killing. Overall very fun gameplay and a good variety of maps and weapons. 4.5/5

:'( i had an acount but i forgot it and my email is gone still good game over all. but can there be a chat or somthing to help with team work.

this game is just awesome!

for those who lost everything and dont know what to do, mochigames has a link on their website to transfer your mochi account to ninja kiwi then youll get everything you had back(rank, weapons, money, etc)

great game but I had a profile on mochigames and I lost all my progress and it is hard to get to level 10 twice!

wth i lost my profile!