Reviews for "[S] Cascade."

A satisfying conclusion to a very long act

Well timed, well done, well Everything.

The Future

I am a firm believer that the web comic industry will become increasingly significant in the future. I read so many of them I often lose track of how many. Many have tried to add elements of animation, or make soundtracks, and to generally try to alter the web comic as something more than just drawings and speech bubbles. However, you Mr. Hussie have not only succeeded in this, you've formed a multimedia that has far exceeded what I believed to be possible. To the point, I pose this. If the world can see your work as I do, in a future where webcomics are more widely recognized by the general population. Homestuck would have more followers then most religions. That could just be the fanboy in me squealing obsessively. In any case, great work as usual. I'm eager to see what the future holds.

win

love your comic, great music great animation and amazing story! dont stop!

No clue what was going on...

But it was awesome!

It made absolutely no sense, but was interesting

Nothing really made sense at all through the whole thing, granted I obviously haven't read the comic you refer to in the description but with no dialogue at all and a bunch of random stuff happening there's no way to understand it.

That said, it was still pretty interesting to watch and some of the visuals were pretty cool looking.

I have a question though. How did you get such a long flash to fit into only 293.2 KB of space? It felt like a 15 min. flash and that's an incredibly low filesize for something that long.