Reviews for "Two Princes"

Amazing!

You Should add medals! and a Save feature!

awesome

i had my doupts at first but its really fun :)

Worth Playing

Hey I just played this game, and I must say it was worth playing and an enjoyable experience. You even have a great sense of humor throughout.

retro Indead

this game definitely hits that retro mark.. and it plays really well, There are some bugs but I cannot remember where. Good game though, and considering today's standards is detailed 3d a bit of retro, if done well, is always welcome.

now there's a quite awesome retropixel adventuring! I found it nice on how you managed to keep the old mastersystem 8-bit atmosphere, music and all. And speaking of which, the music's great - but what about some mute button too?

Overall, I hope you work on more retro-like games - you've got the touch for it! =D