Reviews for "Flip The Switch"

Love this beat. Sounds exactly like what I would want to listen to for a boss battle against a really tough android boss. It just sounds so perfect and everything is in sync.

LunyAlex responds:

I like the boss music perspective; didn't initially consider it. Thank you very much for the review; it means a lot!

Love this! Gonna be my new favorite pump-up songXD
It does have a very different feel to it than a lot of dnb songs, but I like it! Very fresh! And I love how it's modeled after the inner workings on car commercials. That made me laugh:)

LunyAlex responds:

And this is gonna be my new favorite pump-up review! Hah. I'm very glad you like it! Thank you!

It's impressive how so many musicians here on Newgrounds can produce great stuff in a ton of different genres! You too seem to bee very flexible in your style, which is great :D

I definitely feel that this captured the heart of robot day ;)
Awesome job!

LunyAlex responds:

That is indeed very flattering. Versatility is the virtue of my dreams, haha. Thank you very much!

man the intro really had me visualizing the 90's film of mortal kombat for some odd reason haah good work!

LunyAlex responds:

Hah, that's an interesting one! Much obliged! Glad you like it!

Not a boring moment.

LunyAlex responds:

Really glad to hear that! Thank you!