Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Concerned Joe"

Oh mah god

Geno, wern't you supposed to be busy blowing up japan after the smash brother's incident? o_o

Nice game and nice medals!

Hey man, i really loved this game, especially on awesome part, cool map and cool reference!
But i want to know if you can pm to how i get the medal impossible, the last medal what i need to get all.

+1.

Some great level design to the extent that you know that the devs are trolling you. Also, you get to listen to JohnnyUtah laugh at your constant failure. What's not to love?

I dont usually play Newgrounds games and more less review them, but it was hard avoiding to write an review of this epic game. I like how Johnny is talking to me, some really funny quotes like "I should take a screenshot of that and post it on the internet!" etc. But it's pretty fucking hard, not that i have a problem with hard games or something, in fact, i love hard games. I really like how this game give me a Super Meat Boy feeling, like jumping and stuff, except wall jumping, etc, but dafaq, that's not even a problem in this game :P. The art is cool too. So, this game if pretty fucking good, I played through all of it, hard as hell but yeah, fucking good. Oh btw the music is really cool too. But the only thing i disliked about this game are the memes in this, like "UMAD" and stuff, pretty annoying. Or else this is 100% perfect! I i wish i could give games more than 5 stars sometimes but yea. 5 Stars.

Hard but cool