Reviews for "Concerned Joe"

Awesome

Loved this!
Its really addicting to me.
The controls are simple, and the levels are well designed.
And JohnnyUtah's commentary is f*^&ing awesome! Made dying less annoying..

Easter Egg

" Awesomeitem " - Nice Beanie

sweet!!!!!

I personally think this is one platformers I've have most mixed feelings about. It's fun, addicting, new, creative, yet pissed you off and makes you rage like you never had before.

Play League of Legends? More than when you have a uber noob on your team.
Play Call of Duty? More than when you get killed by a glitched tomahawk which was 2 feet away from you, thrown from across the map....when you were one kill away from your gunship killstreak. FML.

Yesh, this game can make you rage, especially that annoying announcers voice. Good luck and enjoy it.

Personally I love it, just need to be patient, learn the puzzles and get through the levels one by one. Definitely new and a rare form of a platformer.

Loved it

I love the voice, because it challenges you, and Johnny has just the perfect voice for it to be extremely sarcastic and funny :) What I didn't like was the fact that it has some bugs (like, when I was playing again with the superpowers it stopped on level 8), but that didn't really affect me.I also thought that the extras are a really nice way to enhance the game experience.
PS-I am a woman and I beat not only the level he said women could not beat, but the whole game and extras ;)

Sarcastic review

I really liked it when the bounding on either your character or one of the red blocks somehow overreaches itself and you die because of it.