Reviews for "§Arbiter§ MAC6 - TANKMEN Theme"

*salutes you* :D

It really felt like a war march! :D I loved the main oboe solo line, and I loved how every instrument added a new element to the march. You could very well be the next Sousa when it comes to marches! ^_^

Nice song! I can't wait for your next work. :)
~Smartpoetic

It sucks.

Well, not the tune...it just sucks that I'm too lazy to and impatient to fiddle with Reason, and try to RIVAL this one!! hahahaha. Awesome job, dude! Best of luck!!\m/

Arbiter responds:

I'm pretty convinced you could whip up some amazing stuff, and you have some time to create something; if you require any help with anything (not underestimating you; just PM me for my MSN/AIM)

Excellent. Tankmen!

I'm in one of those rare moments where I have nothing to say. You have simply just...capture me with the music. The tempo is just right, the sound gets loud where it should be loud...kudos man. I just can't stop listening to this. Nice loop too. I hope I'll see more stuff like this.

10/10, 5/5

great stuff

hey i love the tune, it really added a cool effect to TANKMEN , keep up the good work.

Great Work

Great work man, it's awesome and i totally agree with silverstar1337. 10/10 keep up the great work!