Reviews for "Beast Squad"

It was unique

The best thing about this game is that it really does use an original idea. What I didn't like was that it's the kind of style that's going to take awhile to get used to. After awhile, you don't know where to put the trampolines. Then again, that's largely the point of how it gets harder as it goes along. What I also found weird was that it wasn't much of a platformer game because you had little control over the squirrel. At least the graphics were nicely done.

It's the kind of game that's going to take awhile to get used to. I don't even know the way to get the best A grade by using everything that you have. Everything actually was presented in a bit of a clear manner. I guess this game really isn't my kind, but at least I tried something new. I have to give you props for having a truly bizarre game.

As has been said before, 'cute'

Is it actually fun? Debatable. It's amusing and it wasted some time, but it's really not something I feel like I can spend more than a half-hour playing. The music gets kind of irritating, the gameplay mechanics are a bit hit-and-miss, and the story is one of the silliest I've ever bumped into. This isn't to say it's bad- merely that it's average. I'm not really swayed by this title, but I'm not really set against it.

So, all things considered, I give this tolerable game a 6/10 and a 3/5.

ummmmm

i dont really get what im suposed to do

O_O the music!

The music drives me completely nuts!

What is this?

The concept is a little too original for my taste. And the title reminds me too much of Cheetahmen. I think I would have given this game a 4 if you just ditched the squirrels and plot and just had flying Cheetahmen. Most of you are probably too young for that to know the magic of CM, but that is OK.