Reviews for "Beast Squad"

HI AGAIN

Hey, dude. Good to see that you put your game out. It's really cool!!! Keep up the good work.

fun

I love it its so addicting and hard at the same time.

Cute

Quite the enjoyable game :) A perfect time waster if I do say so myself ;p lol. Love the old-style to it XD

Quasar14 responds:

Thank you! That's exactly what I was aiming for!

Nice work

Love the retro graphics and sound track.

Seems to me that the last world is the easiest and the first world is the hardest.

A fun and amusing game

So we have come across another fine and entertaining flash, I see lots of flash everyday, but im glad i can come across stuff like this, because this is top stuff and shows how good you really are, so stary with that quality. A tricky game here but the guids do help here and make for a better game since it was hard and confusing atfirst. The game is really tricky and theres lots to learn as you place new "BOUNCIES" all around for the righ combonation and all, but its a learning process aswell so nice job overall. for me this was too tricky, you should also try adding an easier mode and such, but anyways you have a good game here. Sometimes the smart choice is the fun choice, and this flash is the right choice for fun and good entertainment, its not everyday you get to find something you enjoy and you have a nact for it, so keep that element up.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not bad, but not brilliant. allthough it could be brilliant with a few adjustments and some changes for improvment ofcourse but i will get to some of that in just abit, you have some good skills maybe some suggested new ideas and old alike could make this even better. A slight improvment would be to make some easy medals just a few, it really gets hard fast.