Reviews for "Beast Squad"

Nice work

Love the retro graphics and sound track.

Seems to me that the last world is the easiest and the first world is the hardest.

What am I doing again?

I seem to be placing trampolines on a map so a squirrel can jump from one tree to another and collect berries. I thought they were the last line of defense against...stuff, how is this supposed to stop Dr. Flytrap? Bored at level 1.

What is this?

The concept is a little too original for my taste. And the title reminds me too much of Cheetahmen. I think I would have given this game a 4 if you just ditched the squirrels and plot and just had flying Cheetahmen. Most of you are probably too young for that to know the magic of CM, but that is OK.

As has been said before, 'cute'

Is it actually fun? Debatable. It's amusing and it wasted some time, but it's really not something I feel like I can spend more than a half-hour playing. The music gets kind of irritating, the gameplay mechanics are a bit hit-and-miss, and the story is one of the silliest I've ever bumped into. This isn't to say it's bad- merely that it's average. I'm not really swayed by this title, but I'm not really set against it.

So, all things considered, I give this tolerable game a 6/10 and a 3/5.

Cute

Quite the enjoyable game :) A perfect time waster if I do say so myself ;p lol. Love the old-style to it XD

Quasar14 responds:

Thank you! That's exactly what I was aiming for!