Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

Awesome Game! :D

Nice game! I love how you can kill those zombies, play around with them, and all that stuff! But one thing is that it kinda gets boring when you have to wait for 100%. I would prefer for the research stuff goes faster like 10 seconds maybe? But awesome job :D

Amazing Game

Amother glich i found the ruber duck advanced reaction ive met all the requrements it just wont activate

seriously epic

i too one day hope for a zombie apocalypse to where "depending on the sepcifics of the zombies" i can experiment on them and see their reactions... until then... theres always this game lol... seriously this is the type of shit that pc/console game creators/producers need to juymp on and expand the idea and possibilities of... something like this but with fallout 3/NV style graphics and way more options outcomes and possibilities would be epic.

Great gane but.

It would be cool to have zombies different age.

I love the way you can interact with the zombies! I really hope that you make a sequel to this game with new stuff like maybe story line choices added into the game. Please keep up your cool games! :D