Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

I remember when this game first came out. I played through it, and really enjoyed the level of depth the story could have without leaving a room. My one qualm with this is that it's a bit grindy. The research points are worthless after a very early point in the game, which reduces the challenge of managing your resources. Maybe if the "Cost Reduction" was removed, it would keep the research points relevant? I still love the game, but those are just some things I noticed after not playing it for a while.

The game is outstanding and is very well made. My only complaint is that you can get really attached to a zombie, then have to kill it, despite it being the most advanced one known to man. Basically what I'm saying is I know the devs won't see this, and that I know the game was programmed this way for a reason, but I feel bad shooting a zombie that I really like :(

SickDeathFiend responds:

Yeah we wanted you to feel for your zombie, that was one of the goals of the game hehe.

Its a great game. That's all I have to say!

Love the game. Eavinn after a few years nit is still as enjoible as i remember it