For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

Pretty cool

The game is really cool. It pulled off the effect of being a scientist very well, even to the point were I felt excited when I got an advanced reaction. The only problem, for me anyway, is that you can't skip any scenes that you have already watched. Making an already long game even longer. I would recommend anyone to play this but make usre you have enough time to invest in it.

hehe..awesome...

it really takes patience to get a good full result and its really kinda fun when whacking the zomies with the stick and shooting them so ill give a 10!

Love it

takes some patience and a few frustrating moments but overall really good

almost romantic

i kina fell in luv w/ my zombie in her panties and bra

weird..

Buen juego

este juego es muy adictivo y lo recomiendo. si les gustan los juegos de zombies jueguen tambiƩn a The last stand union city