Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

this could be better if you can pick more than just 1 zombie but it's still good

An indulging game that gives you an actual feel of doing research. However, the game's biggest problem is its lack of a sense of direction and the tedious process of inducing new reactions. For as long as the player does not do research on tapes and notes, time does not pass. Hence the player can conduct an infinite number of research on the zombies. Throwing baseballs and pies at the zombie serve no purpose in the main plots: finding a cure and finding the source of the outbreak. The process of getting every reaction is extremely long and tiring and does not mount to anything, since the research is inconclusive. As a result, game play and plot are disconnected. It is also hard to keep track of all the reaction conditions. Playing till the end becomes more of a chore. The zombie types do not really matter and at research points become a useless feature of the game at after most of the research techniques are purchased.
On the bright side, the game play is unique and intriguing and the voice acting is not cringe worthy like most web games.

i have a 100 mod and humanity zombie an i just... I CANT KILL HIM
i am noy going to kill him
add a save button or a free button
edit: WHAT HAVE I DONE
I KILL HIM
IDK WHY
I FEEL LIKE A BAD PERSON

Makes you feel that you actually doing research

Its a good game BUT one of the alpha notes are SAD and i fel bad for it :C