Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

this is my favorite in the whole world it is a big poo brainiac stupid but

muy bueno el juego , lo malo es que tarda en cargarse

Very good game i hope for A 2nd one great game just a little boring in the genning Great job

5/5

*looks at comments about waiting*
What the fuck?

If you can't tolerate waiting a few damn minutes to get to the good stuff, then good luck with life pally. After you wait, then you've got the most interesting, well done and chock full of suprises game thats been done in a good while. Theres a reason its on the GOTY. Oh, and the people who can't play because it won't load, go to Ebay and buy a new router.

5/5

Dunno what everyones complainging about with the loading time, didn't take long at all. Some people are just impatient i guess. Anyway, great game! Maybe make a second one?