Reviews for "Lab of the Dead"

i'm sure some people would fap to this

I love the game! although, for some reason, when I attempt to open it again, it reopens frozen. It constantly says it is at 47% no matter how long I wait, or refresh the page.

Gotta say, pretty amazing to pass some time!

Still one of my all-time favorite games on the website. I would love to see this concept done again in the future.

I do not think the game developer will see this comment but I'll type anyway I do not know if it is a bug but when I use some item in the specimen suddenly the specimen was with a head shot being that I had only used a music player I had to give up one specimen with 100% humanity and 100% mood to use another specimen I hope Evil-Dog sees my comment and fixes this bug